By now you've had a chance to take a look at our website, read about some of our products and learn a bit about our culture. Are you ready for a career where:
- Your individuality and passion for technology is appreciated
- You’ll work with the best and brightest in the industry
- You’ll experience the ultimate work/life balance
- You’ll have a team that supports you
If you’re ready to explore the exciting opportunities of a Benefitfocus career, this is the perfect place to begin. Learn more
If you are having any issues with applying online please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits and Perks
One of the founding principles of Benefitfocus is Respect the Individual. Associates bring their own life experiences, skill sets and drive. We respect your individuality and provide an entrepreneurial environment where you can make things happen. Join our team of inspired associates and see just how far you can go.
Benefits and balance will play an important role in your career choice. In addition to competitive pay and a challenging and satisfying career, Benefitfocus realizes you need time to relax with friends and family, as well as flexibility and support for personal needs. So we offer associates a variety of benefits aimed at keeping you healthy, motivated and moving forward. Check out the Top Ten Reasons to Work at Benefitfocus.
Below is a list of some of the benefits and perks we offer.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness programs
- Short and long term disability coverage and life insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Career development opportunities
- Free freshly brewed Starbucks coffee and a selection of teas in our kitchenettes
- 25 cent beverages – soda, juice, sports drinks and bottled teas
- Fresh fruit in every break room
- Online lunch catering service
- Casual attire (jeans)
- Bicycles, skateboards and walking trails at our Daniel Island campus
- Wellness programs – including boot camps, sports teams and more
- Software release parties – a Benefitfocus tradition
- Anniversary and holiday celebrations that range from black tie to field day
- Corporate gym memberships
- Season tickets to area sporting events