Benefitfocus City Tours are free networking events for HR and benefits professionals to share corporate strategies for employee benefits administration. We are bringing the conversation to a city near you as companies discuss new ways to facilitate compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Industry experts share valuable insight into how companies are modernizing their benefits administration and managing compliance challenges.
- Demo stations give you the chance to interact with the cutting-edge software designed to simplify the complexities associated with the evolving healthcare landscape.
- You have the opportunity to ask specific questions about leveraging cloud-based technology to manage every stage of the benefits lifecycle.
Enjoy complimentary food and beverages while networking with other professionals in your area who are facing the same ACA related challenges.
Please note: Due to winter storm conditions in Atlanta, the February 13 City Tour at The Retreat at Perimeter Summit has been rescheduled for March 27 at the same venue.
- Columbus, OH - Thursday, March 13 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. EDT
Location: Franklin Park Conservatory
- Atlanta, GA - Thursday, March 27 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. EDT
Location: The Retreat at Perimeter Summit
- Chicago, IL - Wednesday, May 21 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. CDT
Location: Venue SIX10
Benefitfocus City Tour will also visit more great cities in 2014. Be sure to check back to see when Benefitfocus is bringing the conversation to you!