At Benefitfocus, we are constantly investing in our cloud-based technology and the success of our clients. With a quarterly release cycle that accounts for industry changes, new legislation and, most importantly, feedback from our customer community, we are committed to delivering the latest and greatest technology on a consistent basis. Every enhancement we make serves to further improve the way organizations manage benefits – streamlining administrative tasks, providing actionable data insight, and helping employees make smarter health and benefit decisions.
With winter melting away, it’s only fitting that we talk about the new functionality we’re bringing to life in our 2015 Spring Software Release, as we continue to put Customers at the Heart™ of the Benefitfocus Platform. Here are some of the top features we’ve added this go-round:
- Apply time-based benefit reinstatement rules for rehires
- View cancelled benefit information on the Benefit Details screen
- Drill down further into report details without having to run additional reports
- Assess disability coverage needs with the Disability Income Calculator
- Estimate tax savings with the FSA Calculator
- Evaluate life insurance needs with the Survivor Income Calculator
As with all of our software releases, these updates are available to our customers at no additional charge and with no need for installation. Platform users can opt in or out of features based on their needs and readiness. That’s the beauty of the cloud! For more information on the Spring Release, or to learn more about the Benefitfocus Portfolio of Products & Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.