Community Resource Center
Insight & Best Practices in a
Time of Uncertainty
During this time of uncertainty, we are committed to helping the benefits community with unique insight, best practices and resources for human resource strategy, employee well-being and internal communications.
Tracking the Continued Government Response to the Coronavirus
Health care policy expert Chris Condeluci takes a deep dive on the 3rd Stimulus Package and shares more updates from the Hill.
Watch Previous Webinars On-demand
- Tracking the Continued Government Response to the Coronavirus
- Keeping Employees Motivated in the Confines of Quarantine
- COVID-19: Top Considerations for HR & Benefit Leaders
- COVID-19 & Mental Health: Measures to Protect Employees' Well-Being
- COVID 19: Tips for Protecting Employee Financial Wellness in Today's Climate
- COVID 19: Families First Response Act and More Updates from the Hill
- COVID 19: How Caregiving Benefits Can Make a Difference
- COVID 19: Evaluating Employee Separation Strategies to Support Financial Stability
- COVID-19: Celebrating Benefit Heroes: A Preview of National Employee Benefits Day
- Focusing on Mental Health During Stress Awareness Month
- A Broker's Perspective on how the Coronavirus Impact to Client Support
- Open Enrollment Planning 2021: Employee Questions to Consider
- Protecting New and Expecting Moms in the Time of COVID-19
- Private vs. Public Sector: The Impacts of COVID-19 From a Consultant's Perspective
- The New Normal for Health Plans During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The New 20/20 Vision from the Benefit Professional's Lens
- COVID-19: A Guide to Managing Your New Remote Workforce - Part 2
- COVID-19: A Guide to Managing Your New Remote Workforce - Part 1
- COVID-19: How to Guide Employees in Time of Uncertainty
Employees can be our greatest asset, and now more than ever, they need you to help them navigate through uncertainty.
So as you take on new, expanded roles, use this resource for:
- Guidance around employee communication and engagement
- Considerations in connecting employees to benefits and wellness programs
- Additional insight into employer support resources
Resources, templates and a peer forum to help our clients navigate the impact of difficult business decisions during unprecedented times.Customer Login
Reduce the impact from a disaster or unplanned incident and ensure operations and core business functions are maintained.
Understand how to best manage reductions in your workforce while caring for your business and your employees.
Receive guidance on how, what and when to communicate to your employees during times of uncertainty or change.
Employee Health & Benefits
Discover available coverage options and allocations that apply to situations of crisis and needs for your employees.
Remote Workforce Management
Adjust business practices and support your employees when there is a necessary change to the workplace environment.
Open Enrollment Planning Resources
Access Benefitfocus’ Open Enrollment Success Kit and additional resources to help OE planning after a crisis.
FAQs & Trainings
Learn from useful trainings and answers to questions commonly asked during times of crisis and other unexpected events.
Legislation Updates & Resources
Access the most up-to-date legislation policies and resources related to national and global events and responses.
Links to Crisis Management Resources
Get direct links to trusted organizations who provide insight and guidance for populations experiencing crisis.