Case Study | Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
BCBSMA aimed to provide group and individual members with an online solution for viewing and paying invoices, improving customer experience and in-house efficiency. The company set three KPIs to track success:
- Decrease call volume related to billing inquiries by promoting self-service via online billing
- Reduce outstanding accounts receivable for small groups
- Increase online billing adoption to reduce paper and postage expenses
BCSMA selected Benefitplace Billing & Payments to replace paper-based billing, improve efficiency and provide a higher quality digital experience for its groups and members.
- Increased paperless billing adoption by 3X
- Reduced call volume of billing-related issues by more than 59%
- Reduced outstanding account receivables for small group business by 39%
Download the case study above to learn more.