Data-driven insights will play an even more critical role for employers to create positive outcomes for employees, members and customers, while still working to contain health care costs. Watch as industry experts and self-proclaimed data nerds share their perspectives on the importance of data quality and how the benefits industry can utilize data-driven insights as they consider these key points:
- Improving data quality is a collaborative process that involves the entire benefits ecosystem. By taking steps to improve data quality, we create more accurate insights to drive our decision making.
- The benefits industry continues to move towards the API space. By taking an API-first approach to data transmission, you can help ensure your business is prepared for the future.
- Employers must be aware of what's going on within their populations. Active population health monitoring is critical to cost containment.
- The pandemic has accelerated the adoption and utilization of telemedicine. Continuing to offer this benefit in the future can not only help your rural employees get the care they need, but also aid in cost-savings for your business.
- Sarah Bigger, Health Care Futurist and Client Relations Consultant, Consociate
- Wendie Carbone, Analytics Customer Success Manager, Benefitfocus
- Jenna Colman, Vice President of Data Services, Benefitfocus
Moderator: John Thomas, Chief Data Officer, Benefitfocus