BENEFITFOCUS® Marketplaces can provide insurance carriers private exchange solutions to support and personalize the benefits shopping experience for individuals as well as employers of all sizes.
Benefitfocus HR INTOUCH MARKETPLACE® is designed with the concept that everyone is eligible, enabling employers to meet the benefit needs of their whole workforce.
The new Benefits Administrator Role organizes benefit enrollment and
employee data into actionable information that can help employers
more effectively manage their benefits.
- Study: 25K Jobs To Be Created In Charleston ...
- WorkForce Software and Benefitfocus Enter Into Strategic Alliance ...
- Benefitfocus Works On Modernizing Benefits Industry
- 'Post-College Towns' Brim With Youth, Jobs
- Private Exchanges: Build Your Technology Foundation Top 5 ...
- The private exchange takes off: Picking the right ...
- Social Recruiting: Tips & Insights
- Offer access to vital and voluntary benefits
- Fast, simple benefits enrollment? There's an app for ...
- ALCO Stores, Inc. Selects Benefitfocus HR InTouch Marketplace
- Benefitfocus Announces Closing of Secondary Offering
- Benefitfocus Announces Date of Second Quarter 2014 Financial ...
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Secondary Offering
- Kent Corporation Selects Benefitfocus HR InTouch Marketplace