Benefitfocus President and CEO, Shawn Jenkins, revealed the company's latest benefits
marketplace solutions and mobile apps during the One Place. 2013. Keynote Address.
The sold out audience was made up of top technology, healthcare, benefits and human
resource professionals from around the country.
Featuring a defined contribution benefits model, a guided shopping experience
and advanced reporting that makes shopping for benefits easy while streamlining
administration. - All Your Benefits. One Place.
Redefined to put healthcare reform into perspective - Take a look
at how the Benefitfocus Portfolio of Products and Services fit the
increasingly intricate benefits lifecycle, helping you plan, execute
and maintain a successful employee benefits program.
Expanding the Benefitfocus Portfolio of Products and Services.
The Benefitfocus Ecosystem consists of third party apps, data
exchange connections and software enabled services.
Benefitfocus is dedicated to designing products today that will guide
you through the wave of changes taking effect this October, and help
you transition into a new model that creates a better way to manage
healthcare and benefits over "The Next Five Octobers."
- BlueCross BlueShield Selects Benefitfocus for Exchange Technology
- HealthCare Consumerism Radio
- What's Next: Private Health Care Exchanges
- Benefitfocus To Sponsor CFW’S Emerging Designer Competition: East
- Social Open Enrollment
- Medicare Turns 47
- Stay Ahead of the Curve by Offering Unique ...
- Don’t wait – why taking action regarding the ...
- Organizations can prepare now to guide employees through ...
- Benefitfocus Announces New Edition of Private Exchange Marketplace ...
- Archdiocese of Seattle Selects Benefitfocus HR InTouch
- Fender Musical Instruments Corporation Implements Benefitfocus HR InTouch
- Louisiana-Pacific Corporation Selects Benefitfocus HR InTouch
- Premera Blue Cross Joins the Benefitfocus Cloud