Benefitfocus President & CEO Shawn Jenkins shares his vision for the industry in Benefits Selling Magazine’s cover story.
BENEFITFOCUS® Marketplaces can provide insurance carriers private exchange solutions to support and personalize the benefits shopping experience for individuals as well as employers of all sizes.
The new Benefits Administrator Role organizes benefit enrollment and
employee data into actionable information that can help employers
more effectively manage their benefits.
- Where Private Exchanges Go From Here: 4 Trends
- Study: 25K Jobs To Be Created In Charleston ...
- WorkForce Software and Benefitfocus Enter Into Strategic Alliance ...
- Benefitfocus Works On Modernizing Benefits Industry
- SuccessConnect 2014
- Benefitfocus Communication Tools for Open Enrollment
- Take Advantage of Benefitfocus Media + Animation
- Benefitfocus: Built to Scale
- Open Enrollment Twitter Chat
- Point B, Inc. Selects Benefitfocus HR INTOUCH MARKETPLACE®
- Benefitfocus to Present at the 2014 Deutsche Bank ...
- Benefitfocus Announces Expansion of Senior Executive Team
- Benefitfocus Announces Board of Directors Changes
- Benefitfocus Announces Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results