We combine powerful software and end-to-end service to save you time and deliver more accurate ACA reporting. Software alone is not enough.
ACA reporting compliance is complex and time-consuming, and if not done correctly could lead to expensive penalties. The holistic Benefitfocus® ACA Compliance Solution simplifies ACA reporting by managing it for you.
Your designated client services manager works with our data engineers to pull together and review all relevant data, notify you of any potential issues monthly, manage fulfillment and filing and help with ACA penalty responses.
The Benefitfocus ACA Compliance Solution is available standalone or integrated with our benefits administration platform, Benefitplace™.
How our solution is different
Our end-to-end ACA reporting solution saves you time with data-driven software and an experienced services team. These are the key advantages that set us apart:
- End-to-end ACA reporting solution including fulfillment, IRS filing and penalty response.
- Higher standard of accuracy with software and experts aggregating and reviewing your data monthly.
- Designated client manager proactively leads you through ACA reporting and alerts you to potential issues monthly.
- Expedited assistance with penalty response at no extra cost.
- Robust dashboard helps you easily track and review all your ACA data in one place.
- State mandate reporting is also available and managed by your client services manager.
We support our customers throughout the year for more accurate reporting.
It all starts with more accurate ACA data. We give you time back by doing the heavy lifting to aggregate your data and proactively notify you of any potential issues every month. And with more accurate reporting, there is less risk of penalties.
Is pulled from your different sources and reviewed monthly.
Are run to determine employee eligibility and affordability.
Potential exposure to penalties can be done in an easy-to-use dashboard.
Including fulfillment, printing, and filing with the IRS is handled by our experienced team.
Assistance is provided by your client team.
The information provided does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information and content herein is provided for general informational purposes only and may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.