Aetna is one of the nation’s leading diversified health care benefits companies. Aetna serves an estimated 38.8 million people, providing them with the support and resources they need to achieve their health ambitions. By aligning your health care investments with our ability to improve outcomes and the member experience, we can make the most of your greatest asset: your people.
How it helps
Seamless administration, paperless enrollment, consolidated billing across products, dedicated support, and a partnership that provides more integrated care with innovative ways to address cost drivers.
- Vision Medical Integration (VMI): Our vision and medical data work together to keep people healthy by identifying those with certain medical conditions and facilitating outreach to a member to ensure proper care and treatment.
- Large network of over (As of August, this is now over 100K) 100,0001 providers gives employees the ability to use providers they know and trust (98% of members stay in-network*).
- Superior customer service (98% member satisfaction rate*).
Access to one of the nation’s largest national networks with a mix of retail and independent providers in the communities where members live.
- In-network providers offer flexible hours and convenient locations, which means your employees can go where they want, when they want.
- Online options let members shop from popular retailers such as, glasses.com, ray-ban.com, targetoptical.com, contactsdirect.com and lenscrafters.com.
- Convenient customer care center available 7 days a week with extended night and weekend hours.
- Online & digital tools for members to view benefit and wellness information, find providers, and more.
- Eye exam reminders are mailed to at-risk members who have gone 1+ year without an exam.
- Special offers that reduce member out of pocket.
- Aetna Vision Preferred plans include extra savings like discounts on 2nd pairs of eyeglasses and LASIK.
Find out more about how Aetna VisionSM Preferred Plan can help you and your employees.Learn more