With the Great Resignation transitioning into the Great Rehiring, job seekers have more opportunities available to them in a now national market. And that means more power to be selective. In this session, we’ll discuss one of the deciding factors for many job seekers – employee benefits.
As companies compete to recruit and retain top talent, many are rethinking their benefit strategies. During this session, leaders from across the benefits community:
- Share their learnings around the benefits, services and perks that attract talent.
- Discuss strategies for keeping employees engaged, productive and happy – during onboarding and throughout their careers.
- Highlight trends in benefit offerings and elections, including findings from our 2022 State of Employee Benefits Report.
- Whether you’re a health plan, broker or insurance carrier looking for insight to support your employer customers, or an HR professional or people manager – this session offers perspective to help you navigate the new world of work!
- Laura Bongiorno, Head of Voluntary, Technology & Specialty Market Sales for Group Benefits, The Hartford
- Myra Frailey, Chief Human Resources Officer, Benefitfocus
- Dani McCauley, Senior Vice President and Customer Experience Leader, Aon
Moderator: Misty Guinn, Director, Customer Advocacy, Benefitfocus