Our COBRA administration solution assists with compliance by taking on COBRA administration tasks with proven software and an experienced services team.
Employers often have a heavy burden when it comes to managing COBRA eligibility, communication, enrollment and billing. These activities can be complex and time-consuming, and failure to do them properly can lead to regulatory penalties.
How Our Solution Is Different
Our COBRA administration solution is designed to make the time of transition as easy as possible for your benefits team and COBRA participants.
- Simplified participant experience with online enrollment and payment options accessible through our benefits platform.
- 24/7 customer care with dedicated contact center to give your participants a helping hand when they need it.
- Fully supported by our in-house COBRA team, with your Benefitfocus client success manager serving as the primary contact.
- Customized communications and consultation to align with the needs of your business (legally-required language cannot be customized).
- ACA solution integration to help ensure your COBRA data is in sync with the data in our ACA reporting solution.
- Robust reporting available on demand for easy tracking of COBRA activity.
Through automated data flows and our experienced service team, we can assist you with the heavy lifting of COBRA administration.
Participant notification is automatically triggered from status change in system of record; participant easily enrolls in our system and carrier is notified.
Monthly invoice auto-generated and sent to participant; payment collected and remitted to employer/carrier and reconciliation and adjustments performed.
24/7 dedicated contact center for help with transition, eligibility, dependents, elections, and billing and payment.
Coverage automatically terminated due to non-payment or change in eligibility.
Required notifications, invoices and confirmations are customizable with consultation.
The information provided does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information and content herein is provided for general informational purposes only and may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.