Aflac offers voluntary benefits that help employers protect their employees — and their bottom line — from the rising costs of health care. Aflac’s competitive voluntary insurance products can help employers control costs, and recruit and retain top talent. Outside of its comprehensive voluntary plans, Aflac also offers value-added services that provide day-one value, helping you achieve business goals as well as solve more of your employees’ everyday challenges.
How it helps
Aflac’s benefit solutions can support employers’ cost-control efforts, save time and help recruit and retain top talent:
- Employee engagement strategies to help employees understand what benefits they have and what they may need.
- Face-to-face, call center and self-service capabilities for any enrollment scenario.
- Seamless enrollment experience for core and Aflac products through our proprietary system or integration with leading benefits administration partners.
- Comprehensive suite of individual and group supplemental insurance products.
- Value-added services that provide additional support for employees’ health, wealth and well-being.
- Fast claims payment and prompt customer service.
For more than six decades, Aflac’s supplemental plans have given insureds the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress:
- A range of products priced to fit most budgets, designed to help insureds and their families maintain their everyday lifestyles in case of a covered illness or injury.
- Cash benefits paid directly to insureds, unless otherwise assigned and regardless of any other insurance they may have, to help with daily expenses due to a covered illness or accident.
- Prompt service and fast payment of qualifying claims.