Kashable offers socially-responsible financing to employees as an employer-sponsored voluntary benefit. Kashable provides a low-cost financial benefit with immediate, measurable impact that helps attract and retain employees. Kashable is a lending option for employees so that they don’t have to borrow from retirement and in turn protects employees’ future and reduces administrative strain.
How it helps
- A financial wellness benefit with immediate, measurable impact that helps attract and retain employees.
- No risk to the company: agreements are between Kashable and the employee.
- No cost to employers with 500+ eligible employees; minimal PEPM for employers with 300-499.
- An alternative to borrowing from retirement; protects employees’ future and reduces administrative strain.
- Avoid compliance and administrative issues of lending to own employees (over 20% still do…).
- Supplement HDHP plans and deter employees from delaying medical care.
- Simple implementation process.
- In most cases a better lending option than the next-best alternative, regardless of credit.
- A financial safety net during times of hardship.
- Trustworthy and reliable – only option vetted by employer.
- Ease of application due to inclusion of employment data.
- Funds are received in as little as one business day.
- Effortless and transparent repayment through payroll deduction.
- Friendly and helpful customer support team of Kashable employees.