For more than half a century, Allstate Benefits has been committed to providing superior products and services using state-of-the art technology, exceptional customer service and passionate claims administration. Allstate offers competitively priced products that are affordable to employees with no financial impact to the employer’s bottom line. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you’re offering your employees valuable protection from the brand they know and trust. That's Allstate’s stand.
American Heritage Life Insurance Company (American Heritage Life®) was founded in 1956 in Jacksonville, FL and has expanded to a national presence. The company is licensed to conduct business in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In October 1999, American Heritage Life was acquired by The Allstate Corporation and now uses the marketing name of Allstate Benefits. All products are underwritten by American Heritage Life, a subsidiary of The Allstate Corporation. Allstate’s home office is located in Jacksonville, Florida.
As a leading provider of supplemental insurance, Allstate is committed to delivering superior products and services with cutting edge technology, exceptional customer service and compassionate claims administration. With over 40,000 groups in force and insuring more than three million employees, Allstate upholds the Good Hands® promise every day.
How it helps
No direct impact to your bottom line - Voluntary benefits are generally employee-paid.
- We partner with your HR team - Allstate Benefits will create a full suite of communication pieces from enrollment to administration to assist your HR team with enrollment.
- Enhances your current benefits program - Voluntary benefits offer advantages such as preferred underwriting, guaranteed issue and affordable group rates.
- Helps protect employees’ finances and improve employee satisfaction - Our voluntary products help provide a “safety net” against life’s unexpected moments and deliver a strong benefits package to show your employees you care about their health and financial well-being.
With Group Whole Life Insurance from Allstate Benefits, you get simplified and straightforward coverage. You decide how much coverage and who to cover. You get guaranteed rates for the life of the policy and a guaranteed death benefit to be paid to your beneficiaries. As the policy builds cash value, you can achieve your financial goals or borrow against it should you need to.
- You choose a fully-guaranteed death benefit (premiums payable to age 95) to leave behind, or if you live to age 121, a lump-sum maturity benefit is paid.
- Coverage for spouse and children available through separate certificate or rider.
- Premiums are affordable and conveniently payroll deducted.
- Coverage may be continued if you leave employment; refer to your certificate for details. With Allstate Benefits Group Whole Life, get protection for the future while building peace of mind right now. Are you in good hands?® You can be.