For more than half a century, Allstate Benefits has been committed to providing superior products and services using state-of-the art technology, exceptional customer service and passionate claims administration. Allstate offers competitively priced products that are affordable to employees with no financial impact to the employer’s bottom line. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you’re offering your employees valuable protection from the brand they know and trust. That's Allstate’s stand.
American Heritage Life Insurance Company (American Heritage Life®) was founded in 1956 in Jacksonville, FL and has expanded to a national presence. The company is licensed to conduct business in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In October 1999, American Heritage Life was acquired by The Allstate Corporation and now uses the marketing name of Allstate Benefits. All products are underwritten by American Heritage Life, a subsidiary of The Allstate Corporation. Allstate’s home office is located in Jacksonville, Florida.
As a leading provider of supplemental insurance, Allstate is committed to delivering superior products and services with cutting edge technology, exceptional customer service and compassionate claims administration. With over 40,000 groups in force and insuring more than three million employees, Allstate upholds the Good Hands® promise every day.
How it helps
- Competitively priced – Affordable to employees, with no financial impact to the employer’s bottom line.
- Ease of doing business – Empowering technology tools and access to personal service when you need it, throughout implementation and beyond.
- The Good Hands® promise – Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that you’re offering your employees valuable protection from the brand they know and trust
- Simple, single billing options - Allstate Benefits offers simplified billing options for employers, even when bundled alongside Allstate Identity Protection and/or US Legal Services products.
- Comprehensive protection – Helps fill coverage gaps and offers income protection during some of life’s biggest challenges.
- Compassionate claims administration – We strive to do the right thing. If it’s a coin toss, the customer always wins.
- Exceptional customer service - Our goal is to put people ahead of policies and deliver what people wouldn’t imagine from an insurance company. Anytime access to your information via MyBenefits and telephone access to our Customer Care Center professionals during regular business hours.