As a recognized leader in both the retirement and voluntary benefits industry, Transamerica’s comprehensive portfolio provides access to exceptional benefits for employers, employees and their families. With their significant investments in technology and administrative support, employers are discovering their product design flexibility, self-administration offerings and superior implementation experience — all with a real commitment to personal attention.
How it helps
Transamerica is a top 10 retirement plan provider and has been providing retirement plan services for over 80 years. We provide services to all market segments including, Corporate, Healthcare, Higher Education, Taft Hartley and Multiple Employer. Recognizing the important connection between wealth + health, we’re broadening the conversation as we help millions of Americans pursue their retirement goals. Products include Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit solutions for Corporate and Not-for-Profit plan sponsors. 401(k)/403(b) plans are available on the Benefitplace platform.
- Transamerica assumes 3(21) fiduciary responsibility for both defined contribution and defined benefit plans.
- Transamerica provides proactive consultation from our in-house compliance professionals on everything from plan design and compliance testing to government reporting.
- Transamerica provides complimentary access to Transamerica’s Advice Center which combines customized investment portfolio construction with access to a personal investment advisor or life insurance specialist.
- Use pre-tax compensation/contributions toward retirement.
- Savings grow tax-deferred and earnings to compound.
- View benefits and change elections on the platform.
Find out more about how Transamerica retirement savings integration can help you and your employees.Learn more