MetLife serves more than 100 million people1 and provides benefits and retirement solutions to more than 90 Fortune 100 companies2. MetLife’s customer-focused solutions, exceptional service and proven expertise — combined with state-of-the-art capabilities of strategic third-parties — provides expert guidance that employers can be confident in.
How it helps
- Competitive Dental Benefits Pricing
- Modernized dental plan benefits based upon the latest clinical protocols and market demands
- Provides dental benefit plans to 47 of Fortune 100 employer groups2
- Enhanced benefits and outreach available for higher risk populations (diabetes, hypertension)
- Diverse and geographically wide provider network to address the needs of a diverse patient population, with 90%+ of members living within 10-15 miles of a network dentist
- Continuing education on Health DE&I for network dentists (one of the only dental carriers certified for dental CE)
- MetLife offers a range of plan design options—based on proven dental expertise—that provide the flexibility to fit different needs and budgets. Our dental solutions are backed by the latest clinical research and market trends.
- Network strength and stability: More than 535,000 dentist access points3 in the network provide access to the local dentists your employees want. Plus, it’s stable—with a provider turnover rate consistently less than 2% per year.4
- Network savings5: Negotiated fees average 35 – 50% below community average charges.5 Plus, flexible, cost-effective plan options result in combined savings on plan payments and out-of-pocket costs.
- Exceptional service: Single points of contact for underwriting, implementation and service across all MetLife benefits—along with prompt, expert claims payment.
1MetLife Corporate Fact Sheet
2MetLife Internal Data as of December 31, 2021
3 MetLife data as of January 2022.
4 MetLife data as of year-end 2021.
5 Based on internal analysis by MetLife. Negotiated fees refers to the fees that in-network dentists have agreed to accept as payment in full for covered services, subject to any copayments, deductibles, cost sharing and benefit maximums. Negotiated fees are subject to change.
5 Savings from enrolling in a dental benefits plan featuring the MetLife Preferred Dentist Program will depend on various factors, including the cost of the plan, how often participants visit the dentist and the cost of services rendered.
Availability of products and features are based on MetLife’s guidelines, group size, underwriting and state requirements.
Like most insurance policies, insurance policies offered by MetLife and its affiliates contain certain exclusions, exceptions, reductions, limitations, waiting periods and terms for keeping them in force. Please contact your plan administrator for costs and complete details
L0922025783[exp0924][All States][DC,GU,MP,PR,VI]Learn more