MetLife serves more than 100 million people1 and provides benefits and retirement solutions to more than 90 Fortune 100 companies2. MetLife’s customer-focused solutions, exceptional service and proven expertise — combined with state-of-the-art capabilities of strategic third-parties — provides expert guidance that employers can be confident in.
How it helps
MetLife + Aura Identity & Fraud Protection provides employees and their families a simple yet powerful, award-winning solution to protect their identity, finances, privacy & devices from online threats and scams.
How Identity & Fraud Protection helps you:
- Modernize your employee benefits package: Makes your benefits portfolio more competitive to attract and retain top talent with a modern benefit critical for today's connected world. This benefit compliments other core and voluntary benefit offerings, as well as your DE&I initiatives.
- A benefit for your entire population: Anyone can become a victim of ID theft, and with tiered plan and coverage options, you can provide a benefit that meets the needs of your diverse workforce.
- Maximize employee productivity: Reduces the risk of lost employee productivity and absences that can result from the emotional toll and time it takes to resolve ID theft incidents.
- Simple implementation and administration experience: Partnering with MetLife allows you to do more with fewer carriers, benefit from whole case underwriting, creates administrative efficiencies, and streamlines end-to-end service experience.
How Identity & Fraud Protection helps your employees:
- Automated and easy-to-use features that do the heavy lifting on their behalf to protect what matters to them most from online threats & scams.
- Access to the digital security they need at discounted group rates, with ability to port their coverage upon separation.
- Tiered plans and coverage provide ability to choose option that best fits their unique needs and budget.
- Generous and inclusive family plans that allow unlimited minor children (under 18) and up to 10 additional adults – no matter where the adults live, their age or their relationship to the employee.
Disclaimers: Coverage issued by Metropolitan General Insurance Company (“MetGen”), a Rhode Island insurance company, headquartered at 700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI 02886, and Independence American Insurance Company (“IAIC”), a Delaware insurance company, headquartered at 11333 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 160, Scottsdale, AZ 85454. Coverage subject to restrictions, exclusions and limitations and application is subject to underwriting. See policy or contact MetLife Pet Insurance Solutions LLC (“MetLife Pet”) for details. MetLife Pet is the policy administrator. It may operate under an alternate or fictitious name in certain jurisdictions, including MetLife Pet Insurance Services LLC (New York and Minnesota) and MetLife Pet Insurance Solutions Agency LLC (Illinois).Learn more